We will help you with your financial and payment arrangements. Please read through these tips about payment:
- Payment can be made using health insurance or self-payment. More details about each type of payment can be found below.
- When you schedule your appointment, we will help you determine which type of payment you will be using.
- Payment must be determined before any medical services are rendered. Be sure you have discussed payment with your coordinator.
Please read the section below that applies to your payment type:
If you are paying through health insurance, please review what services your insurance covers. Your insurance company has the final say about which services are covered and which are not.
Before you call to schedule your appointment, be sure to have your insurance company name, policy number and insurance card ready – we will ask for this information.
If you are a self-paying patient, we will give you an estimate of what your medical care will cost before you have your first appointment, or are admitted to St. Catherine.
- The estimate will include all of the procedures and services you will receive.
- The estimate will not include any incidental charges such as hotel, transportation and phone calls.
- If you need additional treatment that is not included in the estimate, you may need to arrange for additional payment prior to receiving those services.
Full payment, based on the estimate, is required before any medical services can be rendered.
- Payment must be made in EURO or US Dolars. You may use cash, VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- Prepayment in full may include reserving the estimated amount on your credit card. This is required when you register, and prior to your appointments.
Your final bill cannot be calculated until after your treatment at St. Catherine. Your final bill may vary substantially from the estimate you received, based on any changes in your medical treatment.