If you have an opinion from your physician and would like to receive a second opinion from a St. Catherine physician from the comfort of your home, you can use the Online Medical Second Opinion.
• For a fee of Euro 450, you can receive a Online Medical Second Opinion.
• Upon payment, you will be securely connected to a St. Catherine’s physician specialist.
• The specialist can confirm that the diagnosis and treatment plan recommended by your physician is the best option, or recommend other options.
Second Opinion Process
1. Obtain all of your medical records pertaining to your diagnosis in English.
2. Go to the Online Medical Second Opinion to set up a form.
3. Select your current diagnosis.
4. Enter all of the information required by the St. Catherine physician/s (you can save your entered information at any time to ensure your data isn’t lost if you have to stop).
5. We will send you a checklist of any other information you need to send us.
6. Enter payment information and submit your request.
7. Once all of the required information (including payment information) is received by St. Catherine Hospital and found to be complete, your case will be assigned to a physician.
8. Our physician will review and provide a comprehensive report in approximately 3-5 business days (Monday-Friday).